Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Winners For Sketch 57


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and LeAnne has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:
Lisa J - Snowy Moose Creations



What a difficult decision to make this week!  I finally decided on this adorable, fun creation stamped by Lisa -- it just brought a smile to my face!  The color combination is fresh and cute, and her little stacking birdcages topped with that wise old owl added a whimsical touch.  The embossing on the top layer added a nice bit of interest without detracting from the focal point and her simple banner sentiment and bow finished it off nicely!  Congrats on being Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Guest Designer Narelle!

8 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Wow ... honoured to be a princess with both of my entries x
can't wait for tomorrows sketch!

jen xxxx

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thank you Allisa!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'm so excited to have been chosen as a princess! :)

Heather Heroldt said...

EEEEeeeEEEE! I'm a princess! I feel very royal - thanks so much! Can't wait for the next one!

Dawn Easton said...

awwww thanks Ann for choosing my card today!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much LeAnne! Wow, you made my day!

Elsea Designs said...

Thank you for making me a Princess, you have made my day!
Lorry :o) xxx

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks so much Tui for choosing my card! Big smiles today!