Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Winners for Sketch 43


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen! 










And the Queen of Clean:

 Sandy of Stamp With Sandy


Wow … Sandy’s beautiful roses had me totally smitten!  Her colour palette is so fresh and pretty and I love the tones of colour in the flowers!  Add to that a textured background some pretty paper and the result is elegant sophistication!  Congratulations Sandy on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

4 comments:

Karen M said...

These are all fab! Well done to everybody, especially Sandy Kx

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, thanks so much, ladies! I'm honored to be chosen!

Gisela said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Cindy for choosing my card, I'm honored you thought it was jaw-dropping. Congrats to all the winners.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Beautiful stuff! Congratulation to all the winners! hugs