Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Winners for Sketch 42

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jennifer has chosen her Queen!









And the Queen of Clean:






I am just all about flowers right now!  In my garden and on cards and wow are these beautiful!!  The pop of red and the bright sunny yellow are just perfect against the designer papers.  What a happy card!  Congratulations, Sabrina, on being the Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Tui!

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, they're all wonderful this week!

Casandra Bennett said...

Fantastic cards. Congrats to the winners, this week!

Sabrina said...

Wow! I was surprised!! There are so many wonderful creations, that it was unexpected! Thank you Jen T. for making me Queen of Clean today. It's an honor. Congrats to the all winners!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Great picks and congrats to all the winners!

Angie Tieman said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card as one of the princess winners this week! What a happy surprise! Congrats to all the winners, such beautiful cards, and of course, thanks for a fantastic sketch!

Tammi Verbarendse said...

Great choices and congratulations to all the winners!

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, there are so many wonderful cards and great ideas here! I love how the DT takes time to give detailed feedback!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking my entry as a "Perfect Princess" I was thrilled! What a great group of entries you all had!!

Victoria said...

Great cards! Congratulations!

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! awesome cards :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card, Ann!! Congrats to all of the winners and to Queen Sabrina for that gorgeous card! :)